Teams are a suitable organisational format in many organisations, both on management and staff level. Team organisation is a way of creating connection, innovation, responsibility and engagement, as teams can create synergy, making 1+1 more than 2.
Synergy replaced by stagnation or acute conflicts instead of a high level of engagement and responsibility. In this instance, a neutral team coach who is not a part of the organisation, can facilitate discussion about the underlying themes within the team.
All team coaching aims to support:
• Goal clarity for all team members and ongoing discussion about the individual’s perception of goals.
• Keeping competition within the team on a positive level.
• Team members being conscious of xxx supports the goal.
• The team working as a high performance team.
Green Andersen’s experienced and professional consultants assist organisations to:
• Create teams that work effectively with their main task.
• Develop teams to achieve synergy and make the most of the joint potential of the group.
• Find the optimal solution for the individual customer.
Team coaching consists of anything from 1-10 sessions of approximately 2 hours duration. The first team coaching often lasts 3-4 hours. The interval of the sessions is frequently 4-6 weeks. Team coaching is aimed at private and public organisations, large and medium-sized alike, wanting to actively develop talents.