It is essential for organisations that specialists are able to convey their expertise. Specialists are crucial to and create values for development in organisations and it is vital they are equipped to be able to put across their expertise.
Our experience show us specialists are often very knowledgeable and proficient in their field. However, they are not always able to convey their expertise and as a result many organisations end up in a position where important knowledge and innovative ideas are lost.
Specialists should be proud of their knowledge and take responsibility for making their specific competencies visible, in order to be utilised in the correct context.
All specialist courses aim to support:
• The individual specialist learning to convert personal strengths and weaknesses into professional competencies.
• The individual specialist to rise to the challenge of new demands and challenges.
• The individual specialist to convey their knowledge and to take responsibility for using this in the correct circumstances.
Green Andersen’s experienced and professional consultants assist organisations to:
• Mobilise and develop specialists with various professional backgrounds.
• Retain and attract specialists by emphasising the specialist role as a viable career option.
• Establish networks for sharing of knowledge and sparring in relation to challenges in the specialist role.
• Find the optimal solution for the individual customer.
Specialist development usually consists of a 4 day course split into an initial meeting and a seminar with follow up coaching sessions.
Specialist development is aimed at private and public organisations, large and medium-sized alike, wanting to retain and attract specialists.