Green Andersen develop and implement bespoke leadership development for a number of Denmark’s leading businesses and organisations – private and public, large and medium-sized alike.
Our experience demonstrate that competent and confident leadership is the foundation for positive development within the organisation. Ovr and over, we notice that changing priorities, goals and restructuring of organisations require the individual leader and the management structure to break boundaries and think innovatively whilst remaining balanced.
Leaders must balance analysis, decision making and the implementation of the organisation’s overarching strategic goals, and concurrently be personable and create meaning and engagement for their employees.
All leadership development courses aim to support:
• The individual leader to be able to convert personal strengths and areas for development into professional competencies.
• The individual leader to develop in relation to new demands and challenges.
• The management team working as an entity creating synergy, unison and a shared focus for the organisation and staff.
Green Andersen’s experienced and professional consultants assist organisations to:
• Mobilise and develop leaders and management teams at all levels.
• Support leaders and management groups though processes of change and development.
• Find the optimal solution for the individual customer.
Green Andersen’s leadership development course is anything from one module to seven modules of usually 1-3 days duration.
Leadership development is aimed at private and public organisations, large and medium-sized alike, wanting to develop the organisation’s awareness of leadership and gain a more homogenous perception of management.